Merry Christmas


I have to apologize that it has been so long since I have blogged. Holy cow! I can't believe Cody's birthday was the last time I blogged. Well.. to catch you up. We were in Utah Oct 16-28th. We had a big Halloween Party on Halloween and it was a blast! Tanner was a zombie, Cody was an adorable spider. Troy was Big Frankie (Frankenstein mixed with Frank Senatra) And I was his bride. Things have been so crazy since Cody's birthday. It's insane! Thanksgiving was fun, Troy's boss' wife and I did Thanksgiving for the people that were out here without their families. It was a very nice dinner. I started selling Scentsy products and Slumber Parties Products which has kept me insanely busy getting them both started. If anyone is interested in supporting me and my new business it would be greatly appreciated! The websites are www.wendybentley.scentsy.us and www.slumberpartiesbywendybentley.com I did get all our Christmas cards out and most of my shopping done. I almost have it all wrapped. I wished I had more time to make the blog look all cute and Christmasy. :( Maybe after the holidays are over I will be able to get more pics up. Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for visiting our blog, and sorry it's not all cute and Christmasy. I will get to it!

No comments: