We made it!





Yay! We flew in on a red eye, the plane was about 1/2 empty so we all kind of got to spread out to sleep, but it was still very uncomfortable. The kids woke up about an hour before we landed. Troy opted to wear shorts and his "slippers" aka flip flops, a lady on the plane from Phoenix to SL asked him if he was crazy..lol yes he was. I was so excited to see my mom! Oh my gosh! Our first stop was lunch with my Dad and Sue at the Training Table.. c'mon.. it's a Utah Original. :) It tasted SOOOO good! The kids could NOT wait to get in the snow.. and I was freezing.. so we went to Target (man I miss having stores like that) and bought coats, boots, and gloves. The kids loved theirs.. I think the wore them pretty much our entire stay there, inside and out. LOL We had a very nice Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's and it was so fun to see everyone! It was a long day, but it was great!

No comments: